Sunday, March 28, 2010

The scent of White Trash

Of course I can't remember the majority of my dream because the first thought that popped into my head was "do I have enough cat food?" as opposed to trying to remember my quickly fleeting dream. Stupid.

Anyhoo, in the dream I think I was some sort of television producer or something and I was on the set of the sitcom Married with Children. The set didn't look the same though, and it smelled weird. I remember thinking in my head "it smells like white trash in here" and wondering if it was a manufactured smell to get the actors more in their "zone." It smelled kind of like Hamburger Helper and unclean people.


The set somehow doubled as an apartment building where all sorts of shows about families lived. Each TV Family had their own level. The Bundy's were the trashiest though, so they lived in "sub-basement 3." The only other thing I really remember is being in the parking ramp that was attached to the building and running down a bunch of flights of stairs in high heels. I think I was trying to beat someone who was taking the elevator. Then I woke up!

No comments:

Post a Comment