Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Skeletons & Pitbulls

Last night's dream was super long and involved, I know it was! But I can't remember very much at all. Reason? I woke up around 8 and tried to remember it really hard, then accidentally fell back asleep and woke up at 10. I concentrated on remembering one snippet and in the process forgot the main part. Oh well.

The part I remember the best involved me living in a lodge with a bunch of skeletons that changed into human format when other people were around. My ex-boyfriend from high school was one of them and I was so completely happy to see him that I was willing to move into the skeleton lodge. There was something about a bloody female skeleton that looked like she'd been skinned, and the meat and organs carved off her but the bones still had bloody scraps on them. She was in a tattered gown that was mostly ripped off and was rushing up a staircase at super human speed. She turned around and screamed/screeched at me and her jaw opened super wide, then she kept running.


There was another segment about me walking my dog through the skyway system and not having a leash, so I had to hold her collar the whole time and she was pulling me really hard. I was scared if she jumped on someone they would take it the wrong way because she's a pitbull, so I was super worried about keeping her safe from people. I was crying and crying because I was afraid she'd get put to sleep if I let go of her collar, and it was so hard to hold on because we had to walk miles to get where we were going.

My real actual dog that is the most sweet, adorable thing on this earth
This is her posing for the l'etoile Valentine's Day Guide in 2007. Presh!

No comments:

Post a Comment