Saturday, January 30, 2010

I should never have a baby!

This dream was kind of bland, but it was very nerve wracking and uncomfortable. I had a newborn baby that I kept leaving random places. I don't know if it was a boy or a girl, so let's just call it "it." The baby would kind of crawl and roll off stuff so I was trying really hard to pay attention to where I put it, but I'd suddenly be like "shit! where is the baby?" and it would be under a pile of papers, or in a different room. It would always fall off things and had all these bruises and scratches and weird indentations and imprints on its head. I was real irritated that I had the baby...like it wasn't mine and somehow I got stuck with it, but I loved it too, though no one would help me take care of it or tell me what to do. I was really scared and stressed out.



There was something about me going through a divorce too. I was on a strange internet site that looked all 1994 with big bubbly design. It was either a message board or a chat line or a dating site and all the text was too big. I was posting messages on it trying to get a new husband but everyone was being perverted and saying messed up things to me. My mom and my ex-husband somehow saw I was on there and everyone was yelling at me about being a whore.


There was another aspect about me going out to dinner with someone for my birthday then stopping at a stand that sold candy-coated popcorn in weird flavors like "coconut," "spicy," and "red." The stand was really decrepit and there were all sorts of papers and random crap on the shelves with the bags of popcorn. I wanted to bring one home for my Dad but I couldn't figure out which one to get. I think I got red. Then whoever I was with was like "Let's stop at Pinkberry." I tried to argue that I had to go home because I wasn't sure where I put the baby, but they said "trust me, you'll love it." When we got there all the bowls of ice cream were $30-$50 and I didn't want to buy any, but people kept insisting, so I pulled a bunch of stuff out of my pocket and there was a string, a superball, a bunch of pennies, a few wadded up bills, and a little bag a weed. They said I could trade all that for ice cream, then I woke up!

No comments:

Post a Comment