Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Chocolate chip nail tips?

There was a lot more to this dream but of course I can't remember any of it. The part I do remember is pretty hilar though.

I had some sort of art or office space in a decrepit old warehouse that was really cool. We were figuring out how to keep the space because we were running out of funds or something. There was an Alice in Wonderland contest that my friend Jahna was judging and it was up to people to create the most whimsical look in order to win a bunch of money. There was a girl I didn't like that had a whole styling team around her, and she was wearing a blue puffy Alice in Wonderland-style dress that we used in a photo shoot a couple weeks ago (in real life) and people were powdering her face and she looked like she had sucked on a lemon and I wanted to punch her.



My own plan to win the contest wasn't exactly a solid one. I had painted my nails light blue and had put little dots of pink on them. Some of them I glued fake nails to and others I tried to glue chocolate chips to but the glue wouldn't hold. So instead I just went and fanned my fingers in front of Jahna's face and was like "cool, right?" and she was like "totally!" but I still felt like the girl in the dress would win.

Imagine this but with pink and blue...plus a lot messier and with glue, fake nail tips and chocolate chips involved.

My friend Emma got into the mix and said she'd throw in a couple ziplock bags filled with exotic coffee beans, which somehow Jahna was all about. So she accepted them and declared us the winners. Everyone was in an uproar about it and I kept trying really hard to glue the fake nails and chocolate chips onto my fingers to prove to everyone that we deserved to win. There was way more to the dream but I can't remember anything else.

1 comment:

  1. hi you have a very nice Wilderness picture at top of site. Im searching the same night sky picture for my blog where i will write some of my boring and wild thoughts.

    ReplyDelete