Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Red domes and yellow cement machines

So last night I know I had an epic dream, but I can only remember little snippets of it, but they are pretty weird.

The first one involved myself and two other people designing dome-shaped structures that we planned to film a choreographed dance with. We would stand inside our domes and push them in a pattern around a huge concrete floor and the video was going to be done all in one shot, so it had to be perfect. I made mine out of red tubing with little bouquets of cheap red plastic flowers at each joint.


The next part was me on a huge plaza in a foreign country. It was foggy and misty out and people were rushing around and I was completely lost and confused and wanted to go home. Then I saw a bright yellow 1950s looking contraption that seemed like a tractor, but was supposedly a machine that you'd drive around and it would shoot wet concrete out in front of it then roll over it to make it smooth. In the dream I wanted (more than anything) to get a job driving that machine. I tried in vain to find the person who owned it but people told me to come back in two years to talk to him so I gave up.

Kind of like this, but smaller, cleaner, shinier and way more retro looking

The last part involved me standing above a big, foggy chasm and ocean with my back to a wet metal railing. I was with a bunch of people who were just kind of standing around. For some reason I climbed over the railing onto the chasm side and my hands slipped off and I fell, and on the way down I yelled "Prince Caspian." For some weird reason by me yelling that, it made everyone know that I owned the rights to a movie that was being made. I must have woken up then because I remember waking up all violently.

No comments:

Post a Comment