Thursday, October 29, 2009

Chick and the Killer Baby

This was definitely on the nightmare tip. The first part of the dream featured me strapped in a chair with someone drilling into my eyes with tiny drill bits. This seemed to be a medical procedure so I didn't struggle, but I could see the drills going into my eyes from outside of my head and from the perspective of my actual eye. It didn't really hurt, but felt more like wet vibration if that makes any sense.



Then it switched the upstairs bathroom at my parents house, where my sister was holding a baby she had just had. The baby was small and gnarled and had a crooked, pointy nose. We discovered that he would mimic words and soon began to form broken sentences, despite being only a few hours old. My dog was there and he began calling her "Chick" over and over, totally scary coming from a monster-baby. My sister and family seemed oblivious and they put the baby on the floor in my old bedroom (which is a long room above the garage that's now a storage space) and the baby would dart around unnaturally fast and hide behind boxes, making guttural sounds and repeating "Chick." I was completely terrified the baby was going to eat my dog and wanted to kill it, but I woke up before things escalated.

This is clearly a Mr. Bean/baby Photoshop hybrid, but it's along the same lines: Hideous.

1 comment: