Monday, November 16, 2009

Foggy memory/Heads encased in ice (related?)

I slept super hard last night but damned if I can remember my dreams. The past couple mornings I woke up with lots of unrelated thoughts storming around in my head...really mundane things like "I have to get cat food" and crap like that, but it automatically shoved my dreams away and they're hard to remember if I don't concentrate on them immediately.

The only things I remember about last night's dream were a bunch of chopped off human heads encased in big cubes of ice and set on a long table. I wish I could remember more about that part because I think there was a good story behind it. All the heads were making crazy, distorted faces and I think they were still alive.

There was also a part about a publisher putting out a book of her favorite e-mails, and there were a bunch of mine in it, but they were all super risque and had lots of swear words in them and I was worried I'd get fired from my job -- which in the dream was in a weird, huge office of some sort doing something really boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment