Monday, November 23, 2009

Not an actor.

I slept very fitfully last night and couldn't remember any dreams, but then I took a long nap this afternoon that featured a mini-dream that was kind of boring, but highly stressful.

I was somehow thrown into a theater production in which I played a Shakespearian-style character named "Willie." I was in a panic because I not only didn't know the plot of the play, but I didn't know my lines either. They gave me a script but it was really hard to read and I didn't have a lot of time to read it anyway.


Before the play was going to start I went up into an attic where they were serving pizza. I refused to eat the pizza because it tons of weird toppings on it like shaved metal and string. They told me I'd have to go to the store to get more pizza so I went out and got sort of lost. I went into a mall and a single mom had to show me how to get out and get back to the theater. On the street I saw my dad in his SUV and he was like "the play already started!"


Once I got back in, the play was in full swing but I didn't even know what scene it was or if I was supposed to be in it. They had replaced me with a chick wearing a brown burlap sack dress. The next scene I was somewhat ready for but I couldn't remember my lines, so I just went on stage and started to sing, but I wasn't singing words, I was just singing sounds.


There was something about one of my friends buying $632.00 worth of really ugly earrings at a craft sale, but that part I can't remember anything except being shocked by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment