Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Sequined Shoes & Silver Foxes

I know there was totally more to this dream. I've been having hard times remembering my dreams the past couple nights and was getting really irritated. So I tried extra hard to remember this one.

I was putting on a dance night at Clubhouse Jager, but it looked like Barbette inside. I think it was supposed to be a Transmission version of JagerCon for some reason, and Jake Rudh was going to DJ. I was arguing with someone about where all the tables should go. I thought they should go along the perimeter of the room and they though they should go away completely. I wanted to smack the person violently hard in the face, but restrained myself.


The next part was just of me looking through a bunch of pictures from a photo shoot. They were these really cool, sort of baroque portraits of bearded ladies that were young and pretty and had immaculately trimmed blonde beards. The one I liked the best kept changing every time I looked at it until the girl had was completely bald except for hair on the sides and the beard.

The pic in the dream was WAY cooler and kind of makes me want to do a beard-girl shoot.

The scene changed to me in some sort of concrete structure where a fair or convention of some sort was happening. Everything was really grey and hard and echo-y. There were a good amount of people milling about and there was a crying little girl and her dad, who looked maybe 50 years old with silvery hair, by some steps. I asked what was wrong and the dad held up her shoe, which was a sequined heeled shoe with purple, silver, and fuchsia sequins of all shapes and sizes on it. It even had sequins in the soles of the shoes, which was why she was crying -- she was wearing thin socks and the sequins hurt her feet. I think I had some sort of booth in the building, (or maybe my apartment was in it?) but for some reason I had a bunch of brand new knee socks of varying patterns and colors. I choose a pair with robots on them and ran after the Dad and girl, who were very appreciative of the socks even though they were clearly way too big for the girl's freakishly-tiny feet.


The next part switch my apartment, but it definitely wasn't my apartment. It was much cooler and bigger and was all polished concrete. I lived by myself and had discovered the Dad and girl lived at the end of my hallway so I started hanging out over there and working on my laptop. The girl's mom would come and take her a lot and she was a real bitch. She had big, poofy orange-ish hair and she hated my guts for some reason. But when she would leave the Dad and I would have the best times, and we would wear these long, taupe, silk sack-like smocks and lay on the concrete floor on our backs. At one point he was like, "we have to change these outfits, they have holes in them." But the holes weren't holes, they looked like grease spots.


I don't remember how the dream ended really, but I just remember realizing I was in love with the Dad and being super happy, but we couldn't tell the bitchy mom because she would take his daughter away or something. I woke up real peeved with the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment