Saturday, November 14, 2009

The Ghost Table

There was a whole lot about this one that I can't remember but it's right on the tip of my brain. Maybe I'll remember more of it later.

The dream revolved around a dining room table that had a bunch of ghosts sitting at it, they were apparently my best friends and I really loved them all (but I had no idea who any of them actually were). They were white-ish gray and see through but they looked like people, but kind of old-timey and you could see their skulls. They offered me candies that were supposed to turn me into a ghost too. Depending on which one I chose I would become a different style of ghost, but they couldn't tell me which was which. The candies were rainbow colored and shaped like little crowns and were the consistency of gummy bears, with one that was bright yellow being the consistency of candy corn. I can't remember which one I ate or what kind of ghost I turned into though, but I think I still appeared as a regular human.



There were other parts about me trying to mediate some sort of weird drug deal between two of my friends, but both of them were being really flaky and not showing up where they were supposed to. They kept talking on their cell phones and would be in the same vicinity but then one of them would leave and the other one would be pissed off. It kept happening and I was getting blamed for it.



They came to the place where the dining room table with all the ghosts were, and one was really mad at me for not hooking them up and tried to chop off my hand at the wrist. Luckily I was a ghost at this point and it didn't work. My hand came off and it looked like a miniature brown boxing glove, but then disintegrated and my normal hand was still attached. My other friend was in a room in the house that had a mattress and a blue blanket in it. He was talking on his cell phone and finally came out to meet the other one. They locked eyes really intensely and did an elongated hand shake and stare down and all the ghosts felt really uncomfortable and so did I. There was a grandma-ish character there that brought in a pan of plain brown sugar that had been heated up in the oven, which was apparently the ghosts' favorite food.


I think I woke up soon after that, so I'm not sure what happened, but I think there was another part that was based on people wearing togas and red wreaths on their heads and milling around in the backyard of the ghost house.

No comments:

Post a Comment