Friday, November 20, 2009

Terrorists n' Tornados

My dream last night was a low-grade nightmare. Also, I'm really tired and want to go back to sleep.

It started off with me in a hotel hallway in another country. It was either an African country or the Middle East or something. There were really nice parts of the hallway and really horrible parts. I think I was researching a story on terrorists and was trying to meet up with a certain guy who said he'd give me a story.


Somehow the guy found me and he was a really beautiful Prince-like young man. He wore a silk genie suit type of thing and a turban. He had perfect skin and was very polite and kind, but the truth was he was the leader of the terrorists. He brought me to his parents house, which somehow was in the hotel, but it was a really pretty place that had a balcony on a river. I was interviewing him and the river was raging, but to the right of the balcony was a calm part where a group of big orange and white catfish/koi hybrids were hanging out. I started wondering if I was dumb for not being scared, so I started to get scared.


The scene randomly changed back to Minneapolis and I lived in a weird apartment by Broadway and Washington in Northeast. I'd park my car 3 blocks away regularly and when I'd go back to it there would always be a big plastic ziplock bag of strange drugs sitting on the hood. I knew the terrorists were putting it there either as a thank you or a warning, but I wasn't sure. My sister was with me and she suggested we bring the latest sack of drugs to my dad's house to research what kind of drugs they were. When we got there my dad didn't want to help us, but he did start talking about how he'd always wanted to blow up a "Bratz" doll, and how every time he saw one in a kid's hand, he wanted to snatch it away and start it on fire.


The next segment involved me doing some sort of story on a celebrity but I don't know who she was. There were a bunch of people at a shack in front of a mountain...I think we were in the terrorists territory? She wanted me to take her picture in front of the mountain so I had her wrap a blue scarf completely around her face. I took the pic and in the frame there was a huge yellow tractor coming right for us, bulldozing up a bunch of trees and plants. It got very windy suddenly and I looked to the left and there was a big black tornado about 100 yards away. I was trying to run and everyone else was too. I ran to the shack because I knew a basement was there. The celebrity ran into a rickety barn and I was like "Noooooooooo!" but then there was nothing I could do. I woke up before the tornado hit the shack.


There was another part about being at some sort of museum/conservatory and me being pissed because Jahna got a bunch of free stuff and I didn't. She had multiple copies of all these cool art books but wouldn't share them! What a b.

Last night's pre-sleep snippets (I fell asleep right away sort of):

-White spaghetti in swirls
-green glow in a key hole
-an ear with wings
-scissors doing a pirouette
-"snake river"
-a purple and pink glowing superball
-an electric ax with a blue neon handle
-a potato with a blue hospital hair cap
-Asian boys modeling as girls on a runway

No comments:

Post a Comment