Friday, November 13, 2009

Rapscallion's Pizza makes up for everything

I can't remember this one very well...

It started out with me bossing people around for something or other. I think maybe I was planning a wedding? At one point one of my employees was giving our rates to someone I didn't like and I started yelling at them about not giving away our "secrets" to the enemy. I made my employee cry then I felt bad so I was like "I'll take you out for a pizza."

The pizza place we went to was called "Rapscallion's" (This made me laugh, even in the dream) and it was super far away. It was torrential raining out and I was terrified because we were driving really fast on the freeway and there was construction everywhere. For some reason Kris (from Secrets of the City) was my employee's mom and was coming to pick her up, but Kris was really lost and was completely livid because I had made her kid cry. When she finally got to the pizza place it turned out not to be Kris, it was Kris's mom (who in the dream looked just like her, just an older re-mix) and Kris morphed into my employee but she looked like Katie from Metro Mag I think?



They Rapscallion peeps kept messing up our pizzas and trying to overcharge us, but being really sassy about it. I was being extremely Joan Collins-y and bitchy in the dream. That's all I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment